Renowned Spiritual Teacher, Healer,
Mystic, and Best-Selling Author
Michael Mirdad has been changing people's lives for over 35 years and is the author of several books including The Dark Night of the Soul. Michael's work focuses on soul-level healing, spiritual mastery, creating healthy relationships, and awakening Christ Consciousness (our divine selves). He is commonly referred to as a “teacher’s teacher” and a “healer’s healer” and is greatly respected for his ability to share personal guidance and the deepest teachings in a clear, applicable manner. READ MORE
What makes Michael Mirdad different from other Spiritual Teachers?
Michael Mirdad is the author of numerous bestselling books. He is commonly referred to as “a teacher’s teacher and a healer’s healer,” having four decades of experience facilitating thousands of lectures and classes and leading sacred sites tours throughout the world. He teaches on the various spiritual disciplines of the world (e.g. Christianity, Buddhism, the 12 step program, etc.) and is often said to have a similar vibration of Yogananda or an ascended master, and yet he is delightfully simply and has a great sense of humor. Michael not only teaches on an unsurpassed number of topics but also weaves them together, demonstrating the connectedness of all subjects and beliefs, while making God (and the awakening of Christ Consciousness) the common thread.
Here are several other things that set Michael apart from other authors and spiritual teachers:
- He is considered to be one of the most impressive and diverse intuitives (psychics), healers, and spiritual counselors.
- He is considered by many to be one of the world’s best teachers of A Course in Miracles.
- He knows and teaches nearly every healing art and has created advanced healing and counseling techniques including: “Tracking” and the “Soul-Level Healing Process.”
- He averages at least 500 spiritual counseling sessions per year (by phone and in person).
- He has been the spiritual leader at Unity of Sedona for nearly 10 years and there he created one of the most successful New Thought spiritual centers (churches) in the world—with a consistently full house and one of the largest and most successful chaplain programs around.
- He has been the guiding and driving force behind numerous ground-breaking projects and events related to the healing, personal growth, and New Age movements (such as conferences, movies, concerts, and more).
- He was the first to use the term “Lightworker,” which has now grown to become a common term.
- He has been featured in films, and is noted in over a dozen books by other authors.
- He is an ancient mystic who uses modern language.
- He developed “middle-path tantra” a healthy form of sacred sexuality that balances the two opposite extreme paths of tantra: religious tantra and sexual tantra.
- He is thought to be the first person to do reviews on spiritual movies (which he did in his newsletters in the mid-1980’s).
- Michael Mirdad has the unique ability to tap into the universal consciousness to spontaneously teach from a diverse repertoire [such as the examples in this partial list]:
A Course in Miracles
Angels, E.T.’s & Lightbeings
Boundaries & Responsibility
Communion with God
Ego & the Shadow
Fulfilling Relationships (topics from communication to intimacy)
Holidays (the sacred symbolism)
Life & Death
Lightworkers & Light-language
Metaphysical Bible Interpretation (from Genesis to Revelation)
Mystics & Philosophers
Psychology (topics from depression to addictions)
Reality & Illusion
Spirits, Ghosts, and Nature Spirits
Spiritual Masters and Teachers (people ranging from Buddha to LaoTzu)
The Dark Night of the Soul: Out of the Darkness and Into the Light
The “Dark Night of the Soul” (life’s greatest transformational experience) is not a term that everyone recognizes, and yet we all know of it quite well. That’s because every person who has ever lived on this planet (to the age of an adult) has gone through the “Dark Night” in some form.
There is an old saying: “There are two things in life that we cannot avoid, death and taxes.” But the truth is that the only two things we cannot avoid are death and the Dark Night of the Soul. And the Dark Night of the Soul is the name given for life’s most challenging periods, times when we feel lost, confused, betrayed, afraid, and exhausted.
The “Dark Night” is a period of our lives when our soul has decided that it’s time for us to journey within so we can discover what parts of us need to be healed, transformed, and/or released. The “Dark Night” is an internal process designed to teach us humility, how to surrender to life’s healing processes, and how to become a better (more evolved, aware) person.
The goal of this book is not only to help the reader to better understand and navigate the “Dark Night” but also to explain how to reach the “Light at the End of the Tunnel” and how to bring that Light into the world and into the lives of others.
This book is now available in our shop! Click here to order your copy.