- This event has passed.
The Heart of A Course in Miracles Online Course
October 24, 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until October 31, 2018
A Course in Miracles is possibly the most important expression (or download) of spiritual consciousness of our time, and is part of the foundation of nearly every spiritual teacher and author today. The Course is one of the best-selling “New Age” books with over two million copies sold. Nevertheless, many students on the path find the material and numerous interpretations of the Course to be too intellectual and confusing. The Heart of A Course in Miracles introduces and explains the 12 primary concepts of the Course in a powerful, clear and applicable manner. It brings the heart and soul back in to the Course – as it was originally intended.
The Heart of A Course in Miracles is a 12-week online intensive with Michael Mirdad. The 2018 course begins August 29th with a free intro class on Facebook LIVE.
Based on the 12 Primary Concepts of A Course in Miracles, this online course is an incredible way for beginners or advanced students on the spiritual path to learn the deepest teachings found in the Course and beyond. Each week, a new topic will be presented and discussed during a live call with Michael Mirdad, followed by a question and answer period. The format will encourage the students’ ability to understand (and integrate) the lesson of the week. Exercises and homework assignments will be included and discussed the following week.
The course begins with an overview and introduction of the spirituality and metaphysics of A Course in Miracles, and of life itself. Then, each week we review one of each of the twelve concepts of The Course. The review begins with how the separation seemed to take place and ends with the healing of the separation through the development of holy relationships.
All live classes will be recorded for replay, so begin your study at any time.
- Creating Miracles
- Having a God Day: Starting the Day with God
- How It All Began: Bliss & Oneness vs. Separation
- Love vs. Fear
- God’s Holy Spirit vs. the Ego
- Forgiveness vs. Judgment
- Innocence vs. Guilt and Shame
- Reality vs. Illusion
- Responsibility vs. Projecting
- The Spiritual World vs. The Material World
- The Unlimited Soul vs. The Limited Body
- How It All Ends: Holy Relationships vs. Special Relationships
Course Materials (some needed and some given):
- Book or e-book – The Heart of a Course in Miracles (HACIM) – Each week we will read and discuss a different concept and the chapters recently read
- Video and Audio supplemental material
- Written worksheets
- Practicing homework and exercises for the relevant concept
- Wednesday night live classes with Michael Mirdad – attend in person at Unity of Sedona, online using interactive web conferencing, or watch replays at your convenience)
- Discussion in private discussion sections on this course website